Connect Appointments have a fantastic opportunity for a Support Services Assistant to join our specialist Client based in Stirling on a full-time permanent basis.
This an excellent opportunity to grow and develop with a professional organisation with strong core values and who truly value their employees.
Key duties and responsibilities of the Support Services Assistant include;
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with all correspondence and phone calls.
- Providing a full secretarial and administrative support.
- Managing meeting rooms and diary management.
- Arranging travel and accommodation.
- Arranging catering and assisting in managing events.
- Managing stationery, printer and all general office supplies.
Skills and Experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer focused with the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Highly motivated and hardworking.
- Organised with the ability to work to set deadlines.
- Excellent timekeeper.
- Excellent attention to detail together with strong numeracy, verbal and written communication.
- Proven ability of working independently and contributing positively in a team environment.
To apply for the Support Services Assistant position then please apply by attaching your CV now.