Head of College – Behaviour and Attendance Lead
Scale – L12 - 16
Closing date: 29th January 2020
We are looking to appoint a highly effective, passionate and inspiring leader to join the senior leadership team. The successful candidate will understand the challenges facing young people. They will be an outstanding teacher and excellent behaviour manager; organised, with clear attention to detail and a proven track record of driving school improvement through developing staff and systems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the Head of Service and Leadership Team to develop the Quality of Education and Curriculum at Fernbrook College and be the strategic lead for behaviour and attendance across EOTAS. Their leadership will develop staff to be the best they can be, engage parents and raise students’ aspirations in order to provide them with the best opportunities and outcomes.
EOTAS is made up of four unique Colleges across Swindon. Each College has a unique client group but all have the common goal – supporting young people and their families through challenging circumstances in order for them to achieve and move on to positive destinations.
“Better Choices, Better lives”
EOTAS is at a crucial stage in terms of its growth and development and we are looking to build a strong leadership team in order to move EOTAS to the next level.
To be successful you will:
• have a successful track record of leadership and management at a senior level.
• demonstrate a passion for learning and teaching, understanding the needs of vulnerable young people with social, emotional and behavioural needs
• demonstrate the ability to build on success and effectively manage change
• show commitment to a culture of continuous improvement that promotes excellence for staff and students alike and builds on our current Ofsted rating
• be a skilled communicator who can work effectively with all stakeholders;
• have the personal and professional qualities required to develop the vision and ethos of the service.
EOTAS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: