ASH MANOR SCHOOL
MANOR ROAD, ASH, SURREY, GU12 6QH
Tel: 01252 353900
Head Teacher: Ms A Bailey
Required for September 2020
Salary: MPR/UPR + London Fringe
Contract: Full Time and Permanent
NQTs Considered: Yes
Ash Manor School is a successful 11–16 mixed comprehensive judged as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in its most recent inspection and is committed to becoming outstanding.
The Creative Arts form a key part of our school curriculum with Fine Art, Photography and Textiles being popular and successful options for our students. The department is well resourced and the appointment of an additional teacher is in response to the growth of this subject area within Ash Manor School. The successful candidate will be expected to teach Art and at least one of the other disciplines.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who:
• Believes in young people
• Is dynamic, innovative and inspirational in the classroom
• Is passionate about Creative Art and is keen to improve standards across all year groups
• Ensures all students succeed and are able to achieve their maximum potential.
• Has the ability to teach outstanding lessons across the age range.
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Sets high expectations of themselves and their students.
• Is committed to providing access for students to a range of opportunities
In return we will offer you:
• A professional, hardworking and supportive team of staff with the capability and desire to raise student achievement even further
• Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn and are proud of their learning environment
• Opportunities for further professional development
• Child Care Voucher Scheme
• Extra-curricular sporting facilities for staff
• A caring and supportive working environment within a vibrant school community
• An SLT committed to the importance of Creative Arts as part of a balanced curriculum.
Potential applicant visits are welcomed.
Requests for visits and completed applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for the receipt of completed applications: Tuesday 28th January at 9am
Early applications recommended as we may interview early upon obtaining an excellent short list of candidates.
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for this role.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: