As Delay Resolution Co-ordinator, you will manage and monitor customer performance, to check that both Network Rails interest is protected and customers issues are addressed.
The key accountabilities of the role are summarised as follows:
1. Youll provide the Network Rail focus for all train performance data, to be supplied to colleagues working on performance improvement schemes in line with the Network Rail Performance Manual.
2. Youll manage the contractual elements of the train performance regime with customers, including audit records.
3. Youll produce reports, for use by customers and Customer Relationship Executive teams, detailing performance issues.
4. Youll proactively manage the delay disputes process to attain satisfactory settlement of level 2 & 3 disputes with customers.
5. Youll provide support to line of route teams in managing the relationship with customers in respect of the train performance regime.
6. Youll check the accuracy of the incentive regimes process and calculations and that all information has been provided to the operators in the required timescale.
7. Youll develop, in accordance with the TRUST Delay Attribution Principles and Rules, the resolution of all disputed incidents and subsequent re-attribution, where applicable.
Do you have?
· Educated to A level or equivalent standard
· Knowledge of Network Rail performance systems, and understanding of the performance element of the Track Access Conditions.
· Familiarity with and understanding of the contractual relationship with the customer.
· Knowledge of rail geography and basic operating principles.
· Understanding of all customers contract conditions as regards track access and the relationship with Performance Regimes.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Understanding of financial principles
· Knowledge of the rail industry
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: