Our Technical team are a very important team when it comes to Morrisons Manufacturing. It's down to them to ensure we're legally compliant from a food safety point of view. Our sites are super busy, ever-demanding and our standards are high - keeping our Technical team busy every day.
Reporting to the Shift Technical Manager, you will:
About our Greenside Bradford site:
- Monitor, control and audit the production process
- Ensure that conformity and non-conformity are communicated, followed up and closed off.
- Investigate any food safety incidences applying route cause analysis and ensure that the day to day site technical function is achieved
- Support the site management team during any external accreditation such as BRC and Morrisons manufacturing standards
- Ensure that the site production is supported during the launch of any new product line
Known as 'Farmers Boy', our Greenside factory is one of the UK’s biggest fresh foods factory, we produce our bacon, quiches, pies, sausages, gammon and cooked meats.
Here at our 40,000 square foot site, our 1,500-strong team produces 277 fresh food products. Operating 24/7, they run 44 production lines and manage six different operations all under one roof in our state-of-the-art building. Every day 72 vehicles leave packed full of our freshly prepared products.
Why not take a look around one of our Manufacturing sites? Click here.