The employee will be responsible for –
1. Assess the functions, objectives and requirements of the organisation seeking advice from the management.
2. Work closely with the corporate sales, products & marketing department and assist in managing accounts for the client.
3. Meet the corporate customers, take inputs from them and advise the management on client requirements. At the same time liaise with IT team to get any technical changes done.
4. Run workshops and address seminars, conferences and the media to present results of research activity or to express professional views.
5. Determine the appropriate method of data collection and research methodology analyses and interprets information gained and formulates and implements recommendations and solutions
6. Liaise with Business teams, commercial enterprises, organisations and other clients in to ensure smooth execution of the all activities planned for the line of business in UK
1. Master’s in Business Management with specialisation in Business Development. 1-2 years of experience in Business development.
2. Ability to coordinate with different teams simultaneously.
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Fluent in English, Arabic and French
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£35,000 per annum
more details »