Receipt Bank is a rapidly scaling FinTech business on a mission to disrupt the world of accounting and bookkeeping. Our products allow hundreds of thousands of SMBs and their accounting partners unlock the value of accounting data and automate bookkeeping processes through our award winning AI. Founded in 2010, our growth over the last 3 years has been +100%, we've opened offices globally, raised over $130M in Private Equity investment and won a number of awards along the way!
We are looking for a Head of Pricing who will be critical in completing market research for new products and offerings and helping establish the correct go to market pricing of new offers and into new countries. The Head of Pricing will deliver and continually refine effective pricing strategies in both existing markets Receipt Bank operates in as well as future markets. They will be partnering with Product, Sales and Engineering as well as Finance and BI to determine the right price point for products by tier of customer within the markets to balance the goals of maximising margin, growth and customer retention. They will report to the Director of Product and will have an extremely high level of visibility across the senior leadership team.
The role - what you’ll do:
- Define, build and maintain a coherent Proposition, Pricing and Product features strategy across existing and future product range
- Define market, competitor and customer research strategy to ensure it is aligned to strategic objectives and priorities
- Review customer segmentation and profiling
- Ensure includes research fit for pricing needs
- Establish and review discount programs and offers, assist in creating promotional campaigns, compare prices set by competitors and track customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate trends to determine what customers of Receipt Bank would buy or stay a customer.
- Assist the Marketing and Branding teams in targeting these customers to generate Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) growth for Receipt Bank.
- Maintain balance between Indirect e.g. data collection, automated surveys) and direct e.g. Voice-of-the-Customer channels
- Partner with Product Directors and the Chief Product Officer to imbed new and revised strategies into the elaboration and improvement of products
- Ensure pricing strategy is communicated regularly both internally and externally to highlight link to overall goals
- Build models and report metrics both quantitative and qualitative to inform progress and success of the pricing, discounts and new offerings
About you - what we are looking for:
- 5+ years relevant pricing experience and understanding the impact of pricing on profit margins
- Experience developing pricing structures and strategies
- Ability to influence stakeholders across the business with a proven track record of managing agile teams and delivering wide-ranging strategic projects
- Finance and accounting principles understanding
- Experience from a fast-paced start-up or SaaS business - advantageous
- Familiarity with the Accounting industry products – advantageous
- Coordinating sales, advertising and marketing personnel to build pricing models
- Understanding contract negotiations and bids as well as proposal development
- Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership and project management capabilities
What we will give you - the perks:
Receipt Bank is defined by its people. We believe that in order to be your best self every day, you need to feel valued, motivated and supported. At Receipt Bank, you’ll get to collaborate with inspiring people who will support you on your own career journey. We also appreciate that financial and non-financial rewards and benefits are important too! So, you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday allowance
- Employer-paid private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Access to L & D training platforms
- Friday drinks
- End-of-quarter learning and social events
- Gym discount
- Cinema ticket discounts and more!
Work smarter. Grow faster. Go further. Join Receipt Bank.