Sellafield Ltd awarded a 20-year contract to four organisations in May 2019, which will help deliver the site's decommissioning programme. The Programme and Project Partners (PPP) has been developed to help make the Sellafield site safer, sooner.
The new approach will support the transformation of the company from a nuclear operator into a world leader in environmental remediation and is one of the most complex portfolios of construction projects in the world, stretching over many decades.
KBR Ltd is playing an integral part in the delivery of PPP acting as the Integration Partner, leading on the delivery & controls of numerous multi-million pound construction projects. Now is your chance to be part of this vital work, a once-in-a-career opportunity, in the role of Administrative Assistant.
Administrative Assistant Job Description:
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Book travel arrangements
- Provide general support to visitors
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Generate reports
- Handle multiple projects
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Capable of (or currently holds) UK SC clearance / Nuclear industry clearance
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Able to work independently and seek valediction of actions when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .