Would you like to join a high performing Mathematics team?
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and ambitious Teacher of Mathematics for September 2020 to build capacity in an already successful, high performing faculty. We are looking for someone who:
- Possesses a passion for their subject with strong subject knowledge
- Good/outstanding classroom practitioner with an understanding of how children learn
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate, inspire and support colleagues and children
- Has a commitment to raising aspirations and progress for all
- Has the ability to teach across the age range, preferably including A Level
We will offer you:
- High standards and expectations in everything that we do
- A caring and inclusive school with supportive, enthusiastic and dedicated colleagues, governors and parents
- Excellent pupil behaviour
- Comprehensive and bespoke CPD programme with an additional CPD programme for NQTs
- And many other opportunities, details of which are available on our website
For further details and an application form visit the Trust website at www.matrixacademytrust.co.uk/vacancies
Application Deadline: Friday 31st January 2020 – 12 Noon
Matrix Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS clearance.