Customer Service Representative
Hourly pay rate: £10.61
Hours: 9am - 5.15pm / 8.30am - 4.45pm Monday to Friday.
Our client is a global company with sales conducted in over 150 countries. We are looking for a team player with high level of communication and ability to work under pressure. Ideal candidate will have experience of processing sales orders and managing customer accounts.
- Process sales and invoices ensuring that customer orders are dispatched, invoiced, and paid accurately and on time in relevant system according to defined process and standards. (order to billing)
- Answer internal and customer enquiries on product availability, prices, delivery times, and the status of orders so that enquiries are dealt with promptly and accurately. (after sales)
- Communicate with staff from other areas in the organisation, such as production, warehouse, transport, or distribution, to confirm the status of orders and resolve customer complaints.
- Make standard calculations to accurately compile and report statistics.
- Enter data into databases or other computerised systems to maintain up-to-date customer records; to track the status of orders, deliveries or activities; and to generate sales reports and statistics.
- Draft sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and maintenance agreements if required.
- Deliver high level of service to customer base at all times
- Perform all required customer service activities, efficiently and accurately, on a day-to-day basis, according to company procedures and guidelines
- To provide accurate volume forecasts for designated area of responsibility
- Providing an excellent first point of contact for the customers, pro-actively and securely, using all available means of communication
- Internal account handling duties as defined
- To provide performance analysis to Account Managers, customers & management as required
- Attend & contribute to sales meetings as required
- Attend & contribute to customer meetings as required
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles we have available please call 01582 616300 for further details.