An exciting development opportunity has arisen within the Marston’s Beer Company ‘World Beers and Ciders’ team for an Assistant Brand Manager to be involved in the activation of a multi-million pound marketing plan.
This is a great development opportunity for anyone looking to develop a career in Marketing. You’ll be an ambassador for one of the fastest growing brands in the market and the winner of Best Beer Brand 2020!
You will be involved in a range of marketing activities, including event management, customer initiatives and also general support to the brand & marketing manager. The role can be based in Wolverhampton but will involve some regular travel to other locations and the wider trade. The role will require occasional national travel to support customer and trade events.
For insight into the brand please visit http://www.estrelladamm.com
- Deliver the execution of the brand events to a premium standard.
- Work closely with sales teams to develop customer marketing plans.
- Produce tools such as sales decks to communicate the brand to internal teams.
- Deliver events in line with the budgets set by the marketing manager.
- Briefing and working alongside external agencies to deliver best in class event execution.
- Responsible for developing brand content (i.e. adverts) and executing elements of the brand plan alongside agencies with brand owner sign off.
The ideal candidate:
- Will be able to effectively communicate at all levels internally and externally, including with brand owners.
- Will be a real team player and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- Will be proficient in PowerPoint and Excel with the ability to create compelling selling stories for our sales teams.
- Will have strong project management skills with attention to detail and planning abilities.
- Basic understanding of the beer market is ideal.
- Flexible style and approach to tasks which will vary from implementation of plans, to administration and event coordination.
- A full UK driver’s license and a willingness to travel when required.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the ability to buy and sell holidays.
- 20% off in Marston’s pubs and accommodation through our Privilege Card.
- Marston’s Rewards Programme (discounts with major retailers).
- Share Save Incentive Scheme.
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme.
If you think your skills and experience match what we’re looking for, click apply!
This vacancy is open to internal and external candidates. All internal candidates should have agreed their application with their line manager prior to applying.
Who are we looking for?