Live In and Daily Carers Urgently Required - within the South East of England, Buckinghamshire and Berkshire Counties.
Job Setting: Clients Home
- Live In Salary: £90.00 - £97.00 per day depending on skills required for individual clients, double pay on Bank Holidays, Plus holiday pay, Pension, Mileage.
- Daily Carers £10.00 - £11.55 per hour plus overtime at double pay on Bank Holidays plus holiday pay, pension, mileage allowance and bonus scheme subject to terms and conditions.
- Experience is desirable but not essential, as full training will be given. A willingness to make a difference and genuinly support people to remain independent in their own homes.
- Duties can include assisting service users in carrying out self care tasks including personal washing; showering; bathing and bed bathing; dressing and undressing; toileting; feeding; assistance with personal appearance, continence management ; catheter care; stoma care; and getting in and out of bed.
- General housekeeping duties also required.
- A uk driving licence and own car is essential for Daily carers but not essential for Live In carers.