Are you interested in selling market leading innovative vehicles designed with customers in mind?
We are looking for a proactive target-driven, Sales Consultant with a proven sales record and the drive to be extraordinary.
As a Nissan Dealership, we have a fantastic range of innovative and market leading vehicles. However, we don't rest on our laurels, we continuously strive to deliver beyond expectations.
We wish to recruit a Sales Consultant to join our team and help us continue to enjoy success with the Nissan brand. You will be responsible for managing customers through the sales process, from initial enquiry to vehicle handover and follow up.
- Provide a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive, and efficient service personifying the brand.
- Ensure customer expectations and requirements are identified, and fully managed, throughout the sales process and beyond.
- Advise clients on finance, insurance and other products upselling where appropriate.
- To continually update and maintain knowledge of the brands products and services to ensure customers receive the very best service.
- To build, manage and maintain a list of viable prospects by maximising all sales leads and tools such as the existing customer database, advert responses, showroom walk-ins and customer referrals etc.
- Pro-actively conduct telephone sales activity to generate new prospects and manage customers in the sales cycle.
- You will need to be, target-driven and Customer focussed, Sales Consultant with a proven sales record, ideally within the motor industry or high value consumer products.
- Possess excellent customer facing skills with the ability to communicate at all levels. You will be competent in negotiating and closing sales whilst maintaining an excellent customer experience.
- Well-presented and able to engage and build positive relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Able to work with defined processes and guidelines and have good core administration skills to accurately capture customer details to the required standards.
- Have a passion for the industry and able to successfully enthuse/motivate others (customers and colleagues).
- Results focused, you will be resilient to manage customer objections and to learn from feedback.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Valid Driving Licence
How To Apply:
Please specify the details