A rare & exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading, established business based on the outskirts of Crewe.
Based in a small friendly team, you will be responsible for your own customer accounts, duties will include:
* Sourcing consumables from suppliers
* Ordering products and negotiating prices
* Processing order forms accurately on the in-house system
* Organising shipments of goods worldwide via air, sea & land freight
* Processing invoices and all shipping documentation
* Up-selling products where necessary & building on customer relations
* Responsible for own customer queries including large blue chip clients
* Ensuring accuracy of product codes and price lists on EXCEL
This is a varied and responsible role, the ideal candidate will possess similar Account Management or shipping experience along with excellent communication skills.
Strong EXCEL experience is also required and a European language would be beneficial.
You will be rewarded with a excellent BENEFITS including 25 days holiday + BH, annual bonus & pay rise, BUPA health care, 10% contributory pension, Free parking, Critical illness & DIS benefits.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Gradion Services Ltd
£22,000 per annum
more details »
Cantello Tayler Recruitment
£22000 - £25000/annum Plus bonus and benefits
more details »