Marketing Manager - Digital Strategy and Development (0000DZXD) Based in Chester
The Global Marketing function is focused on supporting the strategic and revenue growth priorities of the Bank. The function focuses on understanding customers and the identification, development and execution of Marketing strategies, campaigns and activities that support and strengthen the HSBC brand, support the drive for revenue and increase customer value and satisfaction in order to meet agreed targets and objectives at both a global and market level.
The role holder is responsible for:
• Supporting the execution of market leading initiatives aligned to the Global Digital Marketing strategy
• Using deep insights to deliver communications that support the business and brand objectives
• In-flight tracking of performance and measurement of key metrics, summarising learnings for feeding into future initiatives
• Supporting the optimisation of the online customer journey to enhance the Digital customer experience and ensure a consistent creative approach across all digital assets
• Driving innovation in the Digital space, building on existing services and developing new Digital assets which align with the business and Marketing strategy
• Recommending and creating proposals to use new tools, tactics and mediaQualifications
The successful candidate will have:
- Support driving digital sales growth for M&S Bank working closely with DaaC colleagues and cross brand Digital Marketing colleagues within HSBC
- Providing updates, and being the voice for Digital Acquisition within the Marketing team and the wider business
- Staying up to date on market trends and developments to ensure M&S Bank are market leading in digital marketing channels
- Owning the forecasting and budgeting for digital acquisition activity, across all channels
- Interrogating and continually optimising campaign performance (partnering with the media agency where appropriate)
- Managing creative execution, audience, reporting and bidding strategies all with a view to performance
- Developing, documenting, and constantly updating and sharing best pratices for digital channels
- Ensuring these best practices are adhered to across all our activity
- Drive forward our digital engagement metrics, including internet banking and mobile app usage by overseeing the delivery of targeted customer communications
- Support the business in the delivery of regulatory projects that impact digital customer servicing
- Overseeing and supporting Campaign Managers to enable them to understand the importance of the digital channels and help them to deliver successful acquisition camapigns
- Work with other Digital managers and the wider team to help create a holistic approach to media planning and buying
- Liaise with other stake holders to communicate results and influence product and channel choice
- Work closely with our media planning, buying agency and email agency
- Coach and mentor direct reports and ensure they remain up to date with industry developments, deliver yearly performance reviews. Work on direct reports personal development plans.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC Commercial Banking UK is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. Within the work place you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a health work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions.
When joining HSBC Commercial Banking UK, you will become a valued member of our team, we take the time to get to know you and there will be many tailored development opportunities along the way to support your career to grow as much as you want. We can offer you a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity, shared parental and adoption pay, and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution. But this is only the start, we work closely with our colleagues to understand their life balance needs and we support them with several schemes and initiatives. We can't wait to tell you about our ways of working, wellbeing agenda and our healthiest human system!
Telephone: +44 2078328500