The Meatless Farm was launched in 2016 with a mission to reduce global meat consumption by making swapping to plant-based food easy alongside naturally complimenting the world’s increasing appetite for alternative and plant-based protein. The Meatless Farm aims to help households, schools, restaurants and businesses to switch to or serve one or more plant-based meals per week.
The value of the worldwide meatless ‘meat market’ is predicted to amount to USD27.9 billion by 2025. The exponential growth of flexitarians replacing meat with a vegetable diet for health, environmental and animal welfare reasons and the response to meatless products in the UK, Europe and elsewhere is phenomenal.
The Meatless Farm intends to play a pivotal role in this development and will continue to drive success of its product here in the UK, the US and continental Europe.
You love Social Media and you know how to engage users. You know what it takes to create great content and you love being on the forefront and test new ideas. As our Social Media Manager you will have hands on with content development and post content across our social media channels. As well as you handle community management.
- Set the direction together with team and be the Driver of The Meatless Farm co. social media strategy to increase followers & fans and level of engagement
- Create Monthly, Weekly Content plan Globally and for UK together with internal stakeholders
- Manage and publish content according to plan on our social media channels, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. Be ready to explore new social media opportunities for us
- Monitor and report on Meatless Farm Co. performance in social media platforms
- Create high-quality social media content together with the team that delivers on engagement and positive brand association
- Research and monitor social conversation, be able turn them into action
- Manage and facilitate social media dialogues in own + external channels. (Community management)
- Work together with the marketing team and partners to manage relationships with influencers across social media platforms
- Set-up with Paid Social Advertising and coordinate with externals on Paid Social Campaigns
Knowledge and Skills
With offices in Leeds, London, Amsterdam and New York, we are a global player in the plant-based food industry – and we have set some ambitious growth goals! You will be joining a fast-growing, energetic and fun & friendly start-up office in Leeds' city centre. We offer you the opportunity to directly impact and contribute to our expansion goals worldwide. The MF’s salary, benefits and pension scheme are competitive.
Want to join the mission and become a Farmer? We are looking forward to meeting you!
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: