If this position receives high volumes of applications we reserve the right to close this advert earlier than stated, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.
‘TO EMPOWER OUR MEMBERS TO FIND THEIR GREATNESS WITHIN'
Fitness Coaches are primarily responsible for helping our members to achieve their fitness goals through fitness services, introductory sessions and Personal Training.
They will live the SDF/EFC brand and values to create a friendly, productive and enjoyable club environment and experience for all members and guests to the club.
Fitness coaches will ideally have Personal Training experience however this requirement will also be mentored and coached by the Personal Training Manager and a Level 3 qualification in Personal Training is a pre-requisite to submitting an application for this role.
Fitness coaches will proactively promote all other areas and products within the club and be an ambassador for delivering world class Personal Training within our clubs.
12 Contracted Hours per week Plus Personal Training Hours
Key responsibilities are
* Delivery of a World Class Personal Training experience for new and existing members.
* Achieving KPI's around individual monthly Revenue targets, starter incentives to PT, and Direct Debit conversion targets.
* Delivering Group Inductions as per the needs of the club and the business
* To teach Group exercise in both studio and gym floor disciplines.
* To operate as part of the Personal Training team undertaking gym floor duties as deemed necessary by the FSM or PTM.
Needs to have:
* A minimum of Level 3 Personal Trainer and any relevant Group exercise Qualifications (though the latter will be taught within the role)
* Previous experience as a Personal Trainer or Fitness Instructor/Group Instructor highly desirable.
* Extremely strong interpersonal abilities and someone who is approachable to members and other employees at all time - it is vital that employees in this role have a genuine interest in wanting to resolve members' queries and deliver an experience above and beyond our members expectations
* Flexible attitude to working patterns with ability to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required.
* Strong influence skills, drive and ambition to succeed in achieving Personal training Associated Targets.
Needs to Act:
* With confidence and desire to communicate positively with prospects and club members and show the personality to comfortably be part of the club.
* With enthusiasm, energy and a positive outlook to work and fitness.
* With resilience to challenges and change, keep the drive and tenacity to succeed when it gets tough.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Achieve KPI's around individual revenue targets, introduction to PT sessions and conversion to PT by Direct Debit as set out by the PTM/FSM.
* Grow Personal Training participation through delivering an industry leading Personal Training offering.
* Drive Member retention through delivery of great customer service and member experience.
Drive Passion for the overall standards and appearance of the club always.
* Ensure the member journey is consistent and a positive experience each and every time.
* To ensure our operational introductory sessions are delivered to a brand standard as set out in the Personal Training and Fitness Coach operations guide.
* Treat every prospect/member as a VIP because to us they are. Member referral is the best form of advertising and these could be the clubs next sales.
Have personal responsibility for delivery of the club's Personal Training programme and act as an ambassador for Personal Training.
* Deliver the Brand Standard FitIn30 Group Training sessions whilst on shift.