Bringing True Hospitality to the world.
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty and a passion for providing True Hospitality.
We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there’s countless opportunities at your fingertips.
We’re growing; grow with us.
Your day to day
Manage Global projects and implementation of new programmes at hotels supporting the HR and Learning priorities. Working closely with regional learning & training teams and other functions in across the business project planning and management, engaging key stakeholders for input and ensure implementation plans are executed effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop project scope and business case by clearly identifying the objectives and expected outcomes. Engage key stakeholders including regional teams, other functions within HR and IHG
• Develop and manage RFI, RFP and Project Briefs
• Set up critical path for each project, conduct periodical reviews to ensure that the project is completed within the planned timeframe.
• Manage the expenses involved on individual projects according to the allocated funding including any third party costs, travel expenses and other miscellaneous costs.
• Set up and manage periodical project updates engaging key stakeholders to report on progress.
• Develop implementation plans according to Hotel Ready Guide to ensure all new programmes and initiatives are effectively cascaded and embedded.
• Manage communications plan and prepare presentations / planning documents for regional input.
• Manage project risk assessment and risk management
• Direct external vendors and consultants needed for project completion
• Evaluate and measure on impact accordingly to the identified objectives and user comments. Analyze metrics for program impact including response rate and engagement.
What we need from you
• Bachelor degree or equivalent International degree
• Language skills an advantage
Requires individuals with:
• 5 years project management
• 5 years human resources
• Global organizations
• Shared Services
• Human Resources business processes
• Human Resources technology capabilities (prefer Workday, SABA, TalentLink)
• IT Project Management methodology (prefer Agile)
• Business requirements capture and documentation
• Establishes goals and objectives and sets performance targets
• Ability to manage multiple tasks
• Create and deliver presentations with impact
• Partnership driven
• Can meet deadlines
• Foster a climate of open communication, trust and respect
• Encourages team behaviour and able to facilitate a team discussion
• Effectively communicates with all levels
• Project management effectiveness
• Project cost management
• Success in programme implementation
• Delivery of quarterly reporting
Key Internal Relationships
• Regional learning and operations teams
• Internal global functions
• Global Technology
Key External Relationships
• Third Party Agencies
• External Training Companies
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discount and superb training.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve - click here to find out more about us.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: