Corin, an orthopaedic medical device business, are currently looking for a Sales Executive to cover the South Wales area selling and promoting Corin products. As a UK Sales Executive you will work extensively within the NHS and Private medical establishments dealing with procurement / supply chain, surgeons, health care professionals and customers to the highest level. When interacting with public and private health groups you will be expected to show a comprehensive understanding of the framework and tender / contract scenarios.
You will work within the sales team and be based remotely, our global head office is in Love Lane, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, which is the home to nearly 400 employees. You will be expected to go to head office for regular training and support. Corin provides a progressive and dynamic work environment where you can take control of your career, be accountable and drive positive change.
Corin is going through an exciting period of growth with its new investment partner Primera driving global technological / robotic advancements in the implant of hip and knee surgery which in turn delivers better patient and surgical outcomes.
The key responsibilities of the Sales Executive are to;
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the UK orthopaedic market which includes product expertise across the Hip, Knee and Extremity portfolios with knowledge of and an ability to interact with key opinion leaders (KOL) on the territory.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the technologies that support the products – RPM, OMNI and OPS in order to maximise sales and improve patient outcomes.
- Provide high standards and high levels of service within the hospitals with suitable training
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of portfolio products and surgical techniques for Corin and the major competitors.
- Have a good knowledge of clinical publications and a desire to stay up to date with the latest information relevant to the portfolio is also important.
- Interact closely with sales and management teams, distributors customer service, marketing, development teams, logistics and finance to maximise the impact of product in the market place, launching new products and managing the life cycle of existing products.
- Project manage effectively to utilise internal resources to meet project deadlines and objectives.
- Adhere to Quality Management System (QMS) requirements in line with Corin’s ISO13485 QMS & Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) FDA21 CFR Part 820
- Ensure that process & timeline requirements for Corrective & Preventive Actions (CAPA) are met in accordance with Corin’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and in support of Corin’s Global Objectives for CAPA.
The ideal Sales Executive for Corin will have:
- The ability to travel – Full clean driving license essential.
- A high degree of orthopaedic experience and business acumen.
- Happy to work in a surgical environment, and have previous experience of attending the surgery of either hips or knee
- A degree or equivalent in Biomedical engineering, Science or Nursing would be highly advantageous.
- A good level of drive and determination to deliver on the expectations of a rapid growing orthopaedic company.
- Proven sales success and negotiation skills
- A good understanding of the modern orthopaedic market to achieve success with multiple stakeholders, and the ability to keep up to date with developments.
- The ability to work unsupervised, is self-motivated and have strong initiative as this a field-based role.
- Good communication, planning and organisational skills.
- Be adaptable and flexible.
- An appreciation of business considerations, marketplace, clinical, and corporate imperatives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
You will receive a competitive salary and annual bonus as well as;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent pension – up to 9.7% provided by Corin when you contribute 5%
- Life assurance (6x basic salary).
- Private medical insurance with BUPA for you and your family.
- Subsidised canteen and gym membership.
- Free car parking - close to Swindon, A419, Cheltenham, Gloucester and Stroud.
- Friendly and collaborative working environment