Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant
We are currently looking for a Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant to work on a full-time, permanent basis in commercial offices in Ashton, Preston.
- 40 hours per week in total
- Monday- Friday, 8:00 am- 5:00 pm
- 1 hour for lunch (flexible times)
- First point of contact for clients and staff members
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Issuing visitor badges
- Dealing with staff enquiries
- Booking meeting rooms
- Answering, screening and forwarding phone calls
- Accepting deliveries
- Sorting and distributing post
- Managing access controls
- Managing data for CCTV systems
- Managing maintenance logbook- raising maintenance/ cleaning jobs
- Liaison with the Facilities Manager
- Keeping the reception area tidy
- Ad hoc duties as required by the business
Appropriate training will be provided.
- Works well under pressure
- Quick learner
- Excellent customer skills
- Receptionist/ Administrative experience- minimum 2 years
- DBS check and SIA licence would be advantageous but candidates without it will also be considered
Benefits and pay
- Full uniform will be provided
- Training provided
- Development opportunities
- Free parking
- Employee of the Month Scheme
- Rate of pay to be discussed during the interview.
We are a family business specialising in the provision of maintenance, security and cleaning services, to name a few. We currently employ 80+ members of staff and are continuously expanding. Our clients include: NHS, property management agencies, local authorities, meia groups and other prestigious commercial clients.
If you believe that you are a suitable candidate, we encourage that you apply to be considered for the role. Please ensure that you submit your up-to-date CV.
***** No agencies *****
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: