(with option of subsequent employment) A rapidly growing fashion brand – ‘Anderson Club’ - is looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join our friendly team. We are searching for an exceptional person to make a real impact on our E-Commerce and Social Media operations. This role would be suited to an ambitious student/graduate that is ready to take on real responsibility and learn while doing in a growing fashion house.
You will be part of/assisting with/responsible for:
• market research to collate up to date information on current social media trends and competitor activity; • supporting the upload of product to the site; • measuring web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates) • identifying and then working across the E-commerce platforms; • development and execution of strategies to increase Social Media and e-commerce presence; • development and implementation of marketing strategies; • development of affiliates and email marketing strategies; • distributing marketing copy to advertise the brand and its products; • development creative campaigns in line with the brand’s strategy to drive market growth; • ideating and planning Social Media Channels content; • developing relationship with key bloggers and influencers; • preparing, analysing and improving Social Media performance reports; • creating, executing and monitoring Facebook Ads; • developing creative campaigns in line with the company’s strategy to drive growth and acquisitions. • development and implementation of e-marketing campaigns; • preparing E-Commerce packages and shipments; • developing and maintaining relationship with buyers worldwide; • ensuring our digital presence supports and enhances our business offering and delivers our messages effectively. This role requires someone who is creative and can identify, create, manage and deliver digital content using a range of techniques, across channels including the Website and Social Media channels, • any other ad hoc tasks. We are looking for someone who...
• has good industry knowledge and keeps abreast of industry news/topics; • possesses good common sense and has strong analytical skills; • is a multi-tasker, personable, has a can-do attitude and thinks outside the box; • is well organised with good attention to detail; • has excellent written and verbal communication skills; • is able to create effective and engaging marketing communication; • has great attention to detail, and • is able to work independently and remotely. You must have:
• drive, commitment and a strong desire to succeed, and • an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture:
• You will get a lot of freedom, ability to grow and work with a team of young and super enthusiastic people; • There is no hierarchy - everyone is equal and what counts here is great ideas and hard work ethic, and • We work in a lean and mean way - do what it takes to get the work done! Benefits we offer:
• flexibility on working hours; • flexibility on the number of working days per week; • working remotely; • London travel expenses paid; • Joining on an initial 3 months internship, with the potential of employment based on performance, and • 1 free item from collections. We’re looking for someone to fill this role immediately. To apply for this position please attach your CV and covering letter to the application form.We are looking forward to your application!