A leading design and fabrication services company has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Coordinator to join their team based in Stockton-on-Tees.
Established in 1994, they take pride in offering a Multi-Discipline support service to projects which are seen as highly challenging in terms of large, bespoke, complex Marine Structures. They are involved in oil and gas, renewable energy, petrochemical and defence sectors.
Due to growth, they are looking for a Commercial Coordinator to join their team. You will work between both Tenders and Project Teams with regard to contract administration both pre and post contract award.
- Supporting the Tenders team with bids and working through post-contract award advising the Project Manager on commercial aspects of project performance
- Implementing and determining the tender strategy with the MD and Business Development Ambassador and Estimator
- Examining commercial sections of bid documents highlight potential risks from a legal and financial focus
- Preparing commercial response to clients
- Coordinating preparation of invitation to bid for sub-contract work
- Evaluating sub-contract tenders submitted
- Supporting negotiation and discussion with the client
- Supporting estimating activities and MTO as required
- Participating in contract handover to Project Management on award of contracts
- Liaising with Project Management team to identify and monitor variations during the project lifecycle
- Assisting in the administration and control of interim contract valuations, variations and final accounts
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills- customer focused
- Critical analysis
- Commercial awareness
- Independent - able to work with minimum supervision
Sounds interesting? Click the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including: Quantity Surveyor, Tender Manager, QS, Bid Manager, Commercial Tender Manager, Commercial Bid Manager, Commercial Coordinator, may be considered.