Cloud Account Director
Convergent Technology...Who are we?
CT was founded in late 2016 by 3 people with many years’ experience in the IT Industry. Having all worked at several different resellers, we wanted to bring together all the positive aspects from those companies that we felt were vital to operate and grow a successful, modern, professional VAR.
We are passionate about running CT in a technology focussed manner - embracing what we sell - and creating a positive, rewarding, exciting working environment, whilst ensuring our team can grow and develop their careers to their maximum potential.
Navigator is a brand-new division of CT Focusing on UCAAS, SD Wan, Connectivity, Co-Location & Security.
We offer market-leading packages in terms of commission, perks, working conditions, and career progression.
Convergent Technology Direction:
Our second full Financial year ended in Mar'19, and we far exceeded targets from a gross profit and client onboarding perspective.
We have relocated to a larger office in Broadgate Tower In Nov' 19, and the focus now is on growing our sales team considerably over 2020/21 and continuing to build our client base and market presence.
Year 3 target turnover is £10m, whilst ensuring the business is operated in a financially prudent manner, with no external borrowings and conservative dividend policy. This ensures that we maximize profit and maintain a healthy cash position.
Navigator will be the fastest growing and best-paid division of CT in the next 12 months!
What’s it like to work at Convergent Technology
Convergent Technology is an energetic, vibrant sales company, with ambitious but sustainable growth plans. Our business is as much about people as it is about technology. We get to know our customers, so we can respond to their needs and grow with them. Our business relies on our people being passionate about what they do and aiming for excellence, taking responsibility and working together putting customers first.
Though the focus is our clients - we treat our staff just the same, our company culture is very much Convergent ensuring everyone at the company is rewarded for their hard work with monthly activities and quarterly rewards.
Roles and Responsibilities - Account Director @ Convergent Technology
The role of a Convergent Technology Cloud Account Director is simple, to consistently achieve exceptional GP every month. To achieve this, we expect the candidate to have both the capability and confidence to open new accounts and generate new opportunities within our specified target market (250-3000 user organizations) and bring across any existing client relationships.
Consistency is rewarded here at Convergent Technology with several exciting incentives based on consistent monthly GP including Rolex watches, Vegas trips and much more!
Responsible for achieving targets set out annually and tracked month
· Ensuring forecast is up to date with multiple deals being worked for each quarter
· Maximising profits from all deals
· Working with Management to ensure targets are achieved
· Identifying new opportunities
· Being aware of the sales cycle in relation to deals they are working on
· Attending weekly sales meetings
· Cold calling to generate new business meetings & opportunities
· New Business Generation
· Attending regular events & conferences
· Quotes and Orders
· Attending client meetings
· Engage with distributors & Vendors
· Deal registration
· Accreditations/Vendor training
· Building client relationships
Forecast and track key account metrics
· Working with Sales Director on key deals
· Working with Vendors and Distribution ensuring deal profitability
· Being able to work on multiple projects
· Hitting monthly/quarterly meeting and GP targets
· Working on tenders and proposals for larger opportunities
Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts
· Develop and manage key accounts to their full potential
· Managing the deal process from inception to completion
· Working with key personnel both internal and external where required
· Attending meetings with end-users and where applicable vendors/staff
Assist with high severity requests or issue, escalations as needed
· Responsible for ensuring all customer service issues are dealt with
· Working with the Finance/Administration team when assistance is required
· Ensuring that all invoices are paid in a timely manner
· Clean desk policy
· Orders processed promptly, with attention to detail and following process
· Treating internal personnel with respect
· Attending selected vendor events when required
· Embrace company ethos our service is your solution
Basic £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
Commission 20% upfront on GP Value of contract Year 1 + SPIFF Bonus
Probation 6 months
Notice period 6 weeks
Plus, annual bonus scheme
Additional Company perks:
· Quarterly company incentives (Vegas etc)
· Personal incentives (Rolex etc)
· 25 days holiday, plus a day off on birthday, plus closed between Xmas/NY (not deducted from annual leave)
· Private healthcare (after probation)
· Income protection
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Kate Raymond Consulting Ltd
£42,000 per annum £42000 basic uncapped OTE £80000 + bens
City of London
more details »
Raymond Associates Ltd
£42000 - £70000/annum £42k basic uncapped OTE £80k
London, London, HASH(0x55da013eadf0)
more details »
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
£50,000 per annum
City Of London,London
more details »