De Vere Beaumont Estate is De Vere’s largest hotel and venue, comprising 429 bedrooms and 45 meeting & event spaces. With multiple outlets across the venue, including, 1705 Restaurant & Bar, The White House, The Chapel and our Conference Village, we can offer a range of varied opportunities to develop career aspirations within hospitality.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
What is the main purpose of the role?
As a new position to the venue, the Sales & Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the proactive sales team to achieve budgeted sales revenue for the property.
You will provide administrative support for all marketing, advertising and promotional activities of the hotel, including use of our online marketing toolkit, Pica9.
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will also undertake proactive sales activities, including research projects and assisting with hosting sales events.
This is a unique opportunity for an individual looking to start a proactive sales career within the hotel/hospitality industry.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for somebody with a demonstrable interest for the hotel/hospitality industry.
Great written and communication skills are essential, with a high level of attention to detail and creativity.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours online benefits portal which provides discounts/cashback on travel, leisure activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted colleague and family rates for accommodation within all De Vere hotels
* Long service awards and recognition which increase with service, including complimentary accommodation, food and drink plus extras
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the venue and across De Vere, including opportunities to complete nationally accredited qualifications
* Access to our Inspire Online learning portal, with e-learning modules including Microsoft Office, Hospitality service and professional development
* Free meals on duty in our refurbished Colleague Canteen
* Complimentary use of the Leisure Club Gym and Swimming Pool
* Free on-site car parking
* Paid opportunities to join colleague committees regarding social events and guest service
* Annual social events including our Colleague Christmas Party and Summer BBQs