The post holder will significantly contribute towards the success of the Insight Proposition, mining data from workforce systems, presenting it visually, supporting the findings with clear narrative so that all stakeholder groups can benefit from the information.
The post holder will work with service managers, healthcare professionals as well as Allocate Staff to support the delivery of the Insight Service. In addition, the post holder will be required to work closely with Development CTO support the day to day delivery of the Insight Portal and contribute to the resolution of any challenges customers face.
The postholder will act as line manager for the junior members of the team, providing support and mentorship and set and review objectives.
The Post holder will also be required to analyse large scale data sets (Cloud) as well as individual customer data sets and present these directly to the customer during Pre and Post Sale Meetings as agreed by the Sales Teams and the wider UK Business.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team including knowledge share and consistent levels of performance
- Lead and organise the preparatory work to ensure customers can sign up to the Insight Service in a timely way
- Work customer facing providing Allocate Insight Customers with a positive experience of working with the Insight Team
- Retrieve and check data integrity from Allocate Systems and other sources as appropriate so that analysis of raw workforce data can be undertaken in order to review staffing levels, turnover, sickness absence, agency use, vacancies, skill mix, etc.
- Identify trends and correlations in single customer data analysis as well as whole cloud customer analysis and share these with the wider Insight team for the purpose of presenting data as information and Insight as a key component of the Insight Service.
- Be responsible for the creation of any manual managed reports and produce in a timely way
- Quality Check reports before they are provided to a customer ensuring they are prepared professionally and attention to detail means that they are of high quality
- Be accountable for organising and contributing to regular verbal communications (via conference call) so that customers can interrogate their data within the monthly reports and monitor their progress against plans tracking how the changes they make result in improvement.
- Promote organisations of understanding how they compare internally as well as externally across the Allocate customer base as a result of being members of the Insight Community of Practice. Provide detailed information as to how calculations are derived in order to provide clarity to the customer.
- Present verbal presentations/bespoke reports/ and educate Insight Customers as needed so that they can interpret the data and take relevant corrective operational actions that will result in measurable improvements to workforce management.
- Supporting any activity that contributes to the success of the proposition ensuring Insight customers can continuously improve and control the management of their biggest costs as a result of better understanding of their data.
- Lead the continuous improvement of data visualisation within the Insight Service by interpreting customer requirements for new dashboards and presenting these visually to inform use cases and mock ups to shape PBI’s for the development team to build into Insight dashboards
- Utilise Tools that will provide detailed insights from the wider Cloud data that will inform Insight Data Science Publications
- Be responsible for responding to GDPR and wider data governance agendas to ensure that the Insight Managed Reporting Service responds to wider industry standards and expectations.
- Experience working in an analytical role and able to present data clearly
- Working knowledge of ‘measuring for improvement’ and have tangible experience of helping customer improve their productivity using data
- Strong mathematical skills acquired through education or work experience
- Experience of working directly with customers including good interpersonal skills and personable communication style
- Experience of managing teams and setting objectives
- Confident and clear in the presentation of data in customer facing meetings as well as with internal stakeholders
- Reasonable writing skills to construct Data Science Publications
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office including proficiency with some of the higher excel functions (pivot tables, if statements, graphs and tables etc.)
- Working knowledge of other statistical analysis tools
- Able to manage own time and prioritise with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work as a part of a team and show flexibility to support team priorities