- Have you recently completed your school or
college education, or due to finish your studies soon? You may have
thought about starting work straight away - or even considered continuing
your studies, allowing you to gain further qualifications.
- Leaving school and entering the world of work
can be both exciting and worrying at the same time. Parenta helps
hundreds of young people make this transition every year with work-based
- With a childcare apprenticeship from Parenta,
you’ll be able to leave school and ‘earn as you learn’ - getting paid
to work in a nursery, pre-school or childminding setting whilst gaining a
recognised qualification – you don’t even need any experience!
- The best part? There are no classes to attend!
The moment your journey begins as an apprentice,
you start getting paid an hourly rate and become a fully-fledged member of
Parenta offers you full training, support and guidance to help you start your
career: you will have your own personal tutor to help you every step of the
Your role will include:
- Under supervision, working with and caring for
children aged 0-5 years, contributing to a high-quality caring environment
for them. This will include creating a warm, friendly and stimulating
atmosphere in which the children can develop emotionally, socially and
educationally through individual attention and group activities.
- Ensuring that the setting is safe, clean and
- Being part of and contributing to a
hard-working, successful and supportive team – ensuring the highest
standards of work are carried out in a positive manner.
- Having an understanding of and implementing
the setting’s confidentiality policy.
Throughout this role, you will gain extensive
knowledge and experience within a childcare working environment which will set
you up for a great career!
Ideally, you will:
- Be a school or college leaver.
- Be passionate about caring for children.
- Have an outgoing, bubbly, “can-do” attitude.
- Be a committed, punctual and reliable