Hours of Work: 42 Hours per week (Overtime available)
- To provide professional high-quality security guarding for a financial institution, supporting the reputation and image of the Client.
- To assist and direct visitors, customers, client staff and contractors where necessary.
- To provide Patrol, Escorting and Reception duties.
- Ultimate responsibility for security of the Client's premises, its staff and assets. Working in conjunction with the Client, Landlord and other relevant service providers, to implement security arrangements for the site.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Undertake all duties, or associated tasks, as detailed in the assignment instructions.
- Be readily available to provide security advice and direction to all staff, clients and management.
- Ensure that all patrols and duties are carried out as and when required.
- Carry out all daily/weekly/monthly inspections and audits in accordance as per management instruction.
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly staff briefings are carried out and recorded.
- Be proficient in the use of all communications equipment and have excellent communication and customer care skills.
- Ensure that all contractors booked onto site have the required paperwork to carry out their specific tasks.
- Ensure that all daily paperwork is being used and filled out correctly.
- Report immediately to the FS manager any problem occurrences which require his or her attention.
- Ensure all H&S policies are adhered to.
- Attend and arrange monthly crime net meetings and attend all other meetings when required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good customer care skills
- Smart Clean Appearance
- Totally committed to quality
- MS office and Excel
- SIA licence
- First aid at work
- Dealing with violence and aggression
- Manual handling
- Fire extinguisher use
- Lifts entrapment
- Using disabled evacuation chairs
- Basic fire fighting
- Report writing and statement taking
- Emergency procedures, including but not being limited to urgent evacuation and evacuation of the building and responses to fire evacuations, bomb threats and site policies (e.g. fire, knife crime etc.).
- Customer care awareness skills.
- Reception duties
- Second language
- Smart, well groomed and confident.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills
- Be proactive
- Be flexible
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
- Have a demonstrable knowledge of the security industry.
- A commitment to providing first class customer service is essential.
Please forward your up to date CV to EMPLOYSE1