MSC.Software Corporation is one of the leading global providers of virtual product development tools, including simulation software and professional services that help companies make money, save time and reduce costs associated with designing and testing manufactured products. MSC works with thousands of companies worldwide in hundreds of industries to develop better products faster by utilizing information technology, software, services and systems to enhance and automate the product design and manufacturing process. Simulating product performance reduces development costs, time to market and warranty costs. MSC is the leader in our industry, providing simulation technology and services to a broad spectrum of manufacturers and research facilities in the aerospace, automotive, general machinery, medical/biomechanics, rail/transportation, consumer products and electromechanical industries among others. MSC employs about 1300 professionals in 22 countries.
MSC Software is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Marketing Department of MSC Software, who is looking for a highly motivated and committed
Field Marketing Communication Manager UK and Nordics
Location: Frimley, United Kingdom
The Marketing team defines the Marketing Strategy and manages and develops all launch material, product positioning and go to market plans. As the Field Marketing Communications Manager, you will be responsible for all internal and external communications and play a key role in the brand, protecting the integrity of the MSC brand and driving communication strategies to deliver against commercial and other performance targets.
A self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills, the successful candidate will have at least 5 years practical experience with good understanding of B2B marketing and Brand Management, you will have a proven ability to liaise at all levels. A CIM/CIPR qualification is desirable.
Your key duties will include:
- To develop and periodically update the integrated marketing campaigns strategy to up sell and cross-sell to key target audiences and industry sectors, ensuring it is tightly aligned with and designed to support the sales strategy/target. All campaigns should deliver our key messages, USPs and follow brand guidelines.
- To develop and maintain a highly-tuned lead management strategy which includes directly managing the inside sales / lead generation team in a call-center environment, and managing the field marketing activities. For inside sales, the successful candidate will implement best practices for call volume, conversion rates, rep training, pipeline generation, Salesforce.com discipline, etc. This will be a direct support to MSC UK & Nordics sales results.
- Measure and report on ROI and the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and programs, tracking lead through to conversion (engagement, lead quantity, and quality).
- Working with the website manager, work on the development of local content for the UK country pages which are in line with brand guidelines and support the sales strategy.
- In conjunction with the website, marketing automation and digital marketing managers, plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- To build the local events programme through identifying and recommended the appropriate events to attend that will raise awareness, generate leads and support the sales focus/strategy.
- Manage the local PR programme and through PR raise awareness and position MSC as an authority within our specific product areas
- Liaise with the graphics team and design agencies for the development of campaign collateral including print, online (for corporate websites and 3rd party sites).
- Create and update local collaterals, presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, case studies, white papers, web content, newsletters, signage, ads and sales tools with input from product marketing, product management, executives, sales, PR and customers.
- Create Power Point presentations for sales and management meetings.
- Constantly explore, recommend, use and optimise communication methods, vehicles and technologies to engage with various audiences, particularly as part of fully integrated demand generation campaigns.
- Strong involvement in the creation and implementation of Social Media strategies and campaigns.
- There will be regional budget responsibility and active involvement in planning and scheduling; active coordination with colleagues in EMEA, Americas, Japan and Asia Pacific to implement best practices & consistent processes.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPTs)
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Monitoring and ensuring that all activity is within agreed budget, and report agreed KPIs.
From time-to-time undertake additional activities as business needs and marketing objectives dictate. Work to develop and maintain D-Link’s branding and visual identity guidelines
- Proven integrated campaign management experience.
- Online experience (technical expertise, best practice and delivery of marketing campaigns) required.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills along with copyediting experience
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a strong focus on meeting targets and deadlines.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team/virtual team.
- Confident and driven, with a positive can-do attitude.
- Resourceful and able to resolve problems with little guidance.
- Ability to adapt and change to accommodate priority projects.
- PR experience.
- Knowledge of B2B Marketing.
- Also required are marketing, advertising, and media experience, particularly in the area of social media.
- People management skills.
- Relational skills are required to successfully work with clients, vendors, and staff from other areas of the company.
- Experience in IT and/or software market in business development and marketing areas.
- Knowledge of the CAE or CAD marketplace is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s level education or equivalent.
- 5 years practical marketing experience.
- Excellent Office skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom.
We look forward to receiving your application!