Interested in a telesales role without the cold calling? Specialist Leisure Group is one of the UK’s leading tour operators providing holidays to hundreds of destinations throughout the UK, Europe and beyond, and we are looking for people to join our dedicated team of holiday experts who assist customers in finding their perfect holiday.
To be successful you will have experience in a customer focused environment and be outgoing with excellent communication skills. Sales based experience or experience within the travel and leisure industry would be ideal, although comprehensive training will be given. Enthusiasm and commitment will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Full or part time roles - to cover 9am till 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am till 6pm Saturday and Sunday
Are you passionate about customers and passionate about finding them their perfect holiday? There has never been a better time to work in the holiday business.
You will be positioned in a busy reservations team that takes around 300k bookings a year and covers all aspects of pre-sales (reservations) and after sales activity (customer services).
• Within the role of reservations and customer services, you will join a dedicated team of holiday experts who skilfully guide and assist customers in finding their perfect holiday. Full training is provided.
• You will use a variety of channels from taking calls to email and on-line live chat services to effectively sell holidays and convert enquiries.
Your skills and attributes
• Proven customers service experience within a relevant role, gained within a customer focused environment, e.g. office or contact centre, retail or hospitality sector or similar
• Good telephone experience
• Good interpersonal and team based skills
• Pro-active and enthusiastic working style
• Outgoing with excellent communication skills
• Experience of working within the travel and leisure industry
• Experience in a sales based environment
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme