An ideal part-time cleaning position for someone who needs flexible working
Work is on a construction site for a Major Principal Contractor in the Doncaster area
Hours expected to be 3 hours a day, (9am-12pm although flexible), Monday to Friday.
Perfect if you are looking for extra hours in the morning.
Expected hourly wage £8.21 - £9.20
Previous experience on construction sites preferable
Do not require a CSCS card
Duties typically include:
· Ensuring that the site cabins and cabin compound are cleaned thoroughly and to a high standard
· Floors are swept/hovered and mopped
· Toilets and sinks are cleaned
· Bins are emptied
· Tables are wiped
· Must be able to work under own initiative and under direction
· Work in accordance to RAMS and site rules
Perks of this particular role:
· Free parking available
· Site located outside of town centre to avoid traffic
· Work available until September
· Great contractor to work for with plenty of future work available
· Fantastic team to work with
· Flexible part-time hours
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills, demonstrate attention to detail and be able to work both under direction and independently. If you are interested in this role don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Please note that all applications will be considered with a shortlist of candidates passed onto our client. Due to the vast number of applications, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Contract length: 8 months
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: