We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry. Key Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- Under broad direction, mentors a team of Software Testers that can be comprised of Manual and Automated Test Engineers.
- Comprehensive understanding of all elements of a successful software development program.
- Conduct automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers in the area of Geologic Modelling is fit for purpose.
- Review product requirements to ensure traceability to customer requirements / market needs.
- Design comprehensive test cases that cover required functionalities as well as end to end integration with other Landmark applications.
- Define & test customer workflows using field experience in the domain of in Geoscience, Petroleum Engineering or similar discipline.
- Execute test cases to support Landmark software development lifecycle.
- Work with Product Management & Development team to resolve all reported issues.
- Work with the Product Owner and System Architect to design, code, test, maintain and document code by following best practices of software development lifecycle.
- Proactively identify areas for improvement within the product and development processes and propose new solutions.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art tools, techniques, and computing technologies; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations; obtaining relevant certifications.
- Bachelor's Degree in Geosciences, Petroleum Engineering or similar discipline, and 4+ years of related experience. Completion of a master's degree is preferred.
- Strong experience working with operators / service companies on Geologic Modelling
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills and ability to work within a distributed team.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation
- Strong testing experience in Continuous delivery pipeline
- Familiarity with enterprise development process and large-scale system design.
- Experience in quality assurance of software for E&P industry.
- Experience with Agile development process
- Experience with cloud computing platforms, micro-services, big data analytics or Spark
- Experience with landmark applications
97 Jubilee Avenue, Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RW, United Kingdom Job Details Requisition Number:
78910 Experience Level:
Experienced Hire Job Family:
Engineering/Science/Technology Product Service Line:
Landmark Software & Services Full Time / Part Time:
Full Time Additional Locations for this position: Compensation Information
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.