The position exists for the purpose of driving the tactical execution of marketing initiatives and achievement of business objectives through digital marketing campaigns, working on end-to-end campaign planning, management, execution and results analysis.
Duty 1: Campaign Management
• Conveys information to marketing resources regarding branding architecture, guidelines and digital marketing best practices.
• Monitors the organization's global marketing calendar together with the stakeholders
• Monitors and measures campaign performance with the Campaign Analytics Specialist (e.g. monitor subscription activities, unsubscribe survey and execute subscription improvements)
• Sends quality check requests for campaign assets and tests campaign assets and platforms • Sends out campaign survey to stakeholders
• Provides inputs on marketing campaign proposals & marketing analysis - steps for campaign design, process improvement and testing
Duty 2: Project Support
• Attends scope reviews to learn what the project request is all about
• Encodes documentation using standard project templates; stores and organizes the documents to the team's repository
• Follows set campaign standards and design guidelines of the team • Reports own progress back to project tracker
Duty 3: Metrics Reporting and Analytics
Report Scoping and Planning
• Creates reports based on standard templates
• Coordinates and validates with stakeholders on reporting requirements (output quality metrics).
• Provides own work estimates and can negotiate turnaround time within the team.
• Provides status updates on report development, raise issues encountered and adjust timeline as appropriate.
Report Generation, Analysis and Maintenance
• Gathers and collates data from various sources based on approved requirements (Established Simple Reporting).
• Analyzes gathered information & data using descriptive analytics (basic mathematics & comparative analysis)
Duty 4: Training and Development
Training Material Development
• Updates/revises training syllabi, course outlines, lesson plans, and content of existing materials (e.g. presentations, evaluation tools, etc.) for technical writing training courses
• Conducts basic/overview/ awareness training on Campaign Management processes and tools Requirements
Education: Bachelor degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or equivalent
Job Related Experience: 1 year experience in campaign management and/or digital marketing project management
Specific Knowledge: • Digital Marketing • Intermediate knowledge in MS Office
Skills: • Communication skills (oral & written) • Analytical Skills • Organizing and planning skills • Interpersonal skills • Time/work management • Problem solving skillsAbout Emerson Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal-to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you'll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we're changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.