This is a great home-based opportunity for someone with a flair for social media, customer service, and marketing to join our ambitious and growing team. This temporary role will lead to a more paid role within the first couple of months.
Excellent grammatical skills are essential and an understanding of Instagram and Facebook is desirable. Two other core skills are communications and organisation. You will need to communicate with your clients and peers and collaboration is key to being successful in the role. In terms of organisation and time management, you will have clients with different businesses, social audiences, preferences, and objectives – working effectively is going to be necessary.
What are you going to do
- Interactivity - Responding to posts and messages, remembering tone and client objectives
- Engagement – Use hashtags and targeted posts to engage with the audience and influencers.
- Listening – Monitor relevant keywords for customer service inquiries and opportunities.
- Customer Service – Deal with inbound customer service inquiries.
- Sales and Marketing – Spot an opportunity and guide it through to a lead or conversion for the client.
- Strategising - Learning and Implementing Instagram & Facebook marketing strategies to grow the business page
- Relationship Management – Communicate with clients and manage the relationship.
- Crisis Management – Be prepared for the unexpected, crisis rarely strikes at a convenient time.
If you have all the above qualities and you are an innovator with a passion to join the VE team please send us your CV with a cover letter.
What We Offer
- Any travel reimbursments
- Flexible working hours
- home-based role
What we ask:
- Problem solving
- Instagram / Facebook
- No experience required
- 0 to 6 months
- You should be registered as a university student
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'Apply Now! and we'll contact you as soon as possible!