Global Technology Infrastructure Services (GTIS) is a division of approximately 4,300 colleagues based globally. They are accountable for delivering and supporting resilient, secure infrastructure technology and services to customers, clients and colleagues
We are about to embark on a £400,000,000 journey to truly transform the IT infrastructure of Barclays. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that intends to revolutionise our IT infrastructure.
As part of the Network Solution Engineering team, you will work with a team of internal and external partners to deliver complex data network solutions in alignment with our business needs and overall network strategy.
• Focus on delivery of committed work streams in the agreed time frames
• Work with PM’s to create LLD designs
• Develop network designs in support of LAN, MAN, WAN, Data Centre, Wireless, Extranet and branch deployments
• Deployment of network equipment and subsequent testing for risk purposes
• Compliance to regulatory and mandatory policies
• Provide full documentation for all deployments
• Design, build and deploy infrastructure solutions at an enterprise level within budget
• SME in one or more network technologies.
• Extensive exposure with CISCO R&S and / or Fortigate/Juniper Firewalls and / or F5 BIG-IP LTM / GTM
• Commercial experience in a Support, Deployment or Design capacity
• Excellent stakeholder management skills
• A strong desire to develop skills further in an enterprise delivery arena.
• Exposure to designing solutions with this technology
• Doing deployments in this technology
• Exposure in a fast paced delivery environment.
You will be working at our technology hub in the North West, located at Radbroke Hall in Knutsford. It’s convenient for most people who live within a 35-mile radius, spanning from Liverpool, Chester, Manchester and Stoke. It’s a lively atmosphere with large open plan offices, with everything you need on site including various catering options, Starbucks, Gym, onsite parking etc.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
From £45,000 to £50,000 per annum Excellent Benefits
City of London
more details »
Recruitment Resolution Ltd
£35000 - £45000/annum
Greater London, HASH(0x55da013e81d0)
more details »
From £40,000 to £50,000 per annum
more details »