PROJECT SURVEYOR POSITION AVAILABLE - ASAP START!
Adecco are currently recruiting for a Project Surveyor to work for a Local Authority in Wandsworth.
FULL TIME -36 HOURS PER WEEK
TEMPORARY ROLE - 3 MONTHS MINIMUM
£18.50.00 TO £21.00 PER HOUR (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
Working across all sectors you will be expected to:
- Undertake measured surveys and production of drawings
- Prepare and submit applications for consent to Local Authority planning and building control departments, fire officers, licensing justices, freeholders etc as applicable
- Condition Surveys, Schedules of Dilapidation
- Party Wall Award
- Building Surveys
- Expert Witness Matters
- Residential Homebuyers Reports and Building Surveys
- Design of repair, refurbishment and alteration works, including structural repairs up to £500K
- Preparation of specifications / bills of quantities / drawings for remedial and refurbishment works
- Scrutiny of returned tenders and production of tender reports.
- Approving proposed specifications for design and build contracts/fulfilling role of employer's agent on site.
- All contract administration including interim valuations, final accounts, issue of variations etc.
- Negotiations with insurance companies / loss adjusters / planning departments etc
- Producing feasibility studies and budget estimates.
- Acting as Principal Designer
- Use of Schedule of Rates for refurbishment and maintenance work.
- Design of disabled adaptations in conjunction with Occupational Therapists. Advising clients of home improvement / repair work and subsequent administration and supervision on site.
- Preparation of tender documentation including selecting JCT contracts
- Carry out site surveys
- Good communication skills.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy