We are seeking a competent and organised Office Manager / Personal Assistant to ensure the smooth running of the office, update presentation materials and also provide administrative assistance to the senior partners of the firm. Based in Curzon Street, London, W1; office hours 9 – 5:30, Monday to Friday.
You will provide a wide range of administrative support, diary and travel management, reception cover as well as assistance with presentations, investor reporting and data entry.
- Reception cover: Answer the phone, take messages, greet clients, book couriers, manage office supplies, distribute post
- Investor reporting: Regular reporting to investors and dealing with ad hoc investor queries
- Presentations: Creation and amendment of presentations in Adobe Creative Suite, in particular ‘InDesign’ and ‘Illustrator’
- Maintaining, updating and printing of marketing documents
- Diary management: Organise meetings and conference calls using Outlook;
- Travel management: Prepare travel itineraries, book flights, accommodation and taxis; schedule meetings, dinners etc.
- Office supplies: Manage office equipment inventory and deal with all suppliers, including paying bills, updating orders etc
- Data entry: Ensure that all contact details and fund performance on marketing databases is kept up-to-date and accurate
- Other ad hoc tasks as required
The successful candidate will have excellent computer based presentation skills as well as organisational and time-management skills, attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills.
- Well acquainted with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good time management skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication
- Friendly Team
- Generous Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare