Tudor Employment Agency are currently looking for an Mobile Audio Visual Engineer to join our well-established client, based in Telford.
Our client requires reliable and hardworking individuals to join their team.
Start Date: 24th February 2020
Hours of Work: 45 hours per week (one weekend on call every 4 weeks)
- Complete installations and maintenance of audio visual and other advertising products to the highest possible standard.
- Complete electronic worksheets for all jobs, with all details completed and phone call to the office to obtain clear code before job completion.
- Collection/delivery worksheets completed for all jobs when collecting or delivering goods, recording an damages immediately and ensuring a customer signature is obtained in all instances.
- Maintain allocated vehicle and pool vehicles in line with the expected standards to be eligible for the vehicle condition bonus.
- Vehicles should be washed minimum once per week. Damages or maintenance requirements are to be reported in writing to the manager.
- Test and audit any equipment removed from the warehouse that is not 'new' or in its original manufacturers packaging.
- Report any damages or shortages to the relevant Project Manager
- Loading of equipment onto vans in a safe and secure manner, ensuring all loads are secured to prevent equipment or vehicle damage.
- Check all equipment has been loaded on the vehicle to complete the planned job, allowing spares where possible (Individual tools and spare cable boxes to be taken to all jobs).
- Travel to and from sites in a safe manner, adhering to the laws of the road and the company driving policy.
- Ensure that all job instructions have been read and understood prior to attending site, raise queries with the Project Manager or Technical Team
- Assist with maintenance and up-keep of all company property including the warehouse and office facilities as required.
- All equipment returned to the warehouse is to be identified to the Warehouse Supervisor, rubbish to be placed in the bins.
- Shortages or RMA’s to be highlighted to the Warehouse Supervisor & Project Manager.
- Tools, Stock & equipment is to be booked in/out to each job/location using the CRM system
- Be conscious of appearance & conduct with clients, uniform is to be worn for all on-site work with appropriate PPE
- Provide reports on PPE, vehicles and tools when requested by the office
- Complete expense forms and submit to the Finance Supervisor for processing,.
- Ensure that you have all HSE paperwork including job specific RAMS, signed where required
- Company phone to be kept switched on be contactable at all times except for booked periods of leave
- Be flexible for working hours, short notice and unplanned events. Arrive to all sites on-time allowing time for access and travel delays.
- Be pro-active in learning about projects and products
- Provide photographs of completed work for use in social media and company advertising
- Be involved with prototyping and development work, be proactive in problem solving
- Have a positive outlook and report any issues to management
- Must have a clean UK driving licence
- Must be based in Telford / Shrewsbury / Cannock
- Must be able to attend an interview prior to the start date
- Must be able to start on 24th February 2020
Benefits of the job:
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
If you are interested, please call 01543 500 177 immediately and ask for Jodie. You can also email or text your name and contact number to the following: Jodie@tudoremployment.co.uk or 07944 198247 referencing 06/03