Our people have spoken! We are one of the top 50 best companies to work for in Scotland.
Here at Apex Hotels, we offer unlimited opportunities for professional and personal growth, the unique privilege to be coached and mentored by some of the best professionals in the industry and an all-round warm and friendly work environment. It goes without saying that we also offer generous pay and benefits too.
We are looking for a Commis Chef who is warm and friendly, has a can-do attitude and puts our guests at the heart of everything they do.
As Commis Chef you will assist the Chef de Partie in the running of the section and with the preparation and service of food. Other responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring guest satisfaction at all times.
* Preparing dishes so they are ready for guests at the right time, in line with brand standards.
* Preparing the mis-en-place for the relevant dishes and menu's.
* Ensuring equipment and work spaces are kept clean and tidy and in line with food hygiene requirements.
You will be a strong team player but also have the initiative to work on your own. You will have excellent attention to detail and be service orientated. You will also be well presented and have excellent standards of personal hygiene/appearance.
Why join Apex Hotels?
With a dynamic environment, warm and welcoming people, great career opportunities, this is one job where you'll look forward to coming to work. We also offer great benefits which include:
* Free gym membership
* Healthy meals to enjoy while you're working
* 50% discount in our restaurants
* Guest experience overnight stay and dinner for 2 after 3 months
* Spa discount
* Apex employee app to keep you up-to-date with what's happening in your hotel and across the company
* Referral bonus when your friends join the team
* Discounted room rates - visit our hotels in the UK for just £30/£50 per night
* Help to buy a bike
* Ongoing training and development
* Employee of the Month and Awards Ceremony to celebrate your achievements
* Discounts with external companies only available to Apex team members
* Contributions to a pension scheme
* Access to legal and financial advice
* Critical illness cover
About Apex Hotels
Apex Hotels is a stylish and contemporary collection of family owned 4* boutique hotels based in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee, London and Bath. Each hotel has its own unique character, but one thing's for certain, we pride ourselves on delivering a Warmer Welcome to all our guests, no matter which hotel they choose to stay in.
If you'd like to join us as a Commis Chef, then please click apply. We look forward to hearing from you!