Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Developer Product Partnerships and Programs team at Facebook is responsible for establishing strategic relationships and building out global programs for key partners, startups and developers. As a Program Manager you will be responsible for working with some of London's and France's most exciting technology startups and entrepreneurs, as well as startups and developers across Europe. Internally, you will be working with our world-class Facebook product and engineering teams, and collaborate cross-functionally with the Policy, Marketing and the Partnerships teams to optimize new capabilities, improve user experience, and make the European startup and developer community successful. This position is located in Paris, France or London, UK.
Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pension, Life Assurance, Childcare, Gym, Transport, Laundry. Posted: 5th February 2020. Closing date: 4th March 2020.
- Managing Facebook's acceleration programs in France and London, and strategically positioning our programs as the heart of Europe's ecosystem
- Amplifying the impact of Startup Garage and LDN_LAB broadly across Europe
- Working cross-functionally with the Policy, Marketing, Communications and Engineering teams to develop, implement and deliver value-add initiatives for entrepreneurs, startups and developers
- Supporting startups in removing barriers in their journey to build successful products and businesses, through acceleration programs
- Building and maintaining relationships with organisations and individuals that are driving impact in the tech ecosystem, and discovering ways to effectively collaborate with them.
- Track, analyze, influence, and communicate key metrics to build opportunities and experiences that create scale and meaningful ecosystem value
- BA/BS Degree
- Relevant experience in working with startups, entrepreneurs, and developers
- Fluency in French
- Strong strategic and creative thinker
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to consistently deliver quality outputs in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with an ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Passion for innovation and collaboration with startups and early stage entrepreneurs and developers, as well as passion for ecosystem enablemen
- Deep understanding of France's developer and startups ecosystem is required, as well as broader understanding of European ecosystem
- Experience engaging with C-level of partner organizations
- Displaying the highest personal integrity and ethics