Corin, an orthopaedic medical device business, are currently looking for an experienced Management Accountant to support and oversee all financial and commercial aspects of the commercial sales markets in the UK and European subsidiaries. This includes management and financial accounting, business partnering, cost controlling, forecasting, budgeting, cash and working capital management.
You will work within the finance team based in our global head office in Love Lane, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, which is the home to nearly 400 employees. Corin provides a progressive and dynamic work environment where you can take control of your career, be accountable and drive positive change.
Corin is going through an exciting period of growth with our new investment partner Permira driving global technological / robotic advancements in the implant of hip and knee surgery which in turn delivers better patient and surgical outcomes.
The key responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Oversee and review the finances of our subsidiaries, focusing on Europe including France, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Italy.
- Support the UK and the Export / Distributor sales markets in a business partnering capacity providing financial information, challenge and support to Sales and Commercial Directors.
- Review the overseas subsidiaries’ management accounts and sales demand, working closely with the local Financial Controllers and local Commercial team to understand the business and challenge the results.
- Review financial controls and procedures in the subsidiaries including balance sheet reconciliations and cash management.
- Work closely with our Sales and Operational Planning department to understand the sales demand forecasts and impacts on manufacturing.
- Support in the production of the Group’s annual budget, rolling reforecasts, year-end audit and statutory accounts.
- Adhere to Quality Management System (QMS) requirements in line with Corin’s ISO13485 QMS & Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) FDA21 CFR Part 820.
- Ensure that process and timeline requirements for Corrective & Preventive Actions (CAPA) are met in accordance with Corin’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and in support of Corin’s Global Objectives for CAPA.
The ideal Management Accountant will have:
- A Financial Accounting Qualification – be a qualified accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with several years post qualification experience (PQE) and strong technical and commercial skills.
- Strong communication skills to establish and maintain effective working relations.
- A flexible attitude to work and be prepared to travel across Europe at times.
- Good eye for detail and ability to interact with senior management and non-finance personnel.
- Working knowledge of Sage Line 1000 ideally.
You will receive a competitive salary and annual bonus as well as;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent pension – up to 9.7% provided by Corin when you contribute 4%
- Life assurance (6x basic salary).
- Private medical insurance with BUPA for you and your family.
- Subsidised canteen and subsidised gym membership.
- Opportunity to join the cycle to work scheme
- Free car parking - close to Swindon, A419, Cheltenham, Gloucester and Stroud.
- Friendly and collaborative working environment