Well look to you to direct, organise and motivate a high performing team. From inspection and faulting through to maintenance and renewal, youll play a hands-on role. Youll make sure everything is done efficiently and to the highest standards. Safety will be a priority. Youll establish appropriate safety arrangements and make sure Network Rail staff and contractors alike follow safe systems of work. Proactively controlling and checking the quality of work and the competence of your people, youll see to it that assets are fully compliant and all vehicles, plant, tools, equipment and materials are fit for purpose. Along the way, youll compile a range of vital reports.
· Experience of organising and controlling the safe and efficient delivery of work
· Excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing
· Knowledge of discipline-specific maintenance, inspection, faulting and renewal techniques
· Knowledge of relevant standards, procedures and instructions
· A clear and inspirational leader with a strong sense of direction
· Hold or be working towards an NVQ level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or have attained the appropriate level of knowledge gained through equivalent relevant experience
· Able and willing to drive vehicles as required by business need
This role involves days, nights and weekend working, and is a safety critical role so subject to drug and alcohol testing and passing of the relevant medical assessment.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Tinies UK Ltd
£20,176 per annum
more details »