Are you the type of person who wants to make a difference? Have you always liked to help people? Enjoy a challenge? Then this could be the start of your career in mental health.
Response Home Care Agency provides care to people who need assistance to meet their mental, physical, social and personal care needs. We are looking for a Home Care Support Worker to join our growing service to support clients across South Oxfordshire and Vale.
About the Home Care Support Worker role
The role includes helping clients with all aspects of personal care and their daily living. Response is currently expanding the service and requires Home Care Support Workers who, as part of a team, can provide support to clients in their own home. The successful candidates must have a full driving licence and use of a car. They must have the ability to work independently with a flexible approach.
Please note that all roles require a full DBS check (paid for by Response).
What you will be doing as our Home Care Support Worker:
- Assisting clients with personal care including, but not limited to, washing, dressing and incontinence care
- Meal preparation and assistance in accordance with clients’ wishes.
- Completing daily laundry needs as required and specified within the care plan.
- Working in partnership with all others involved in that person’s care, including relatives and carers, other professionals, colleagues and Registered Manager
- Help clients to receive, take and store medication according to the Drugs Policy and record on the clients’ medical records. This will only need to be completed if documented within the care plan.
- Assisting clients with attending appointments
In return as our Home Care Worker, we offer fantastic benefits including:
- Excellent training and induction
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- £100 towards gym membership
- Free uniform
- Discounted online shopping vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free flu jabs
- £500 refer a friend scheme
- Paid travel time
If this Home Care Support Worker sounds like the role for you then please click ‘Apply’ today! We’d love to hear from you!
Response is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.