A growing medical communications agency in London is seeking a Scientific Advisor to join their team as a scientific lead for key accounts.
You will be working with the team on developing educational and promotional campaigns, ensuring compliance is adhered to and overall scientific quality control across your project deliverables. You would also be working on specialist projects, as well as assisting and mentoring junior team members.
The agency offers a welcoming environment, great professional development, and an attractive benefits package including life insurance, private healthcare, pension, 23 days of holiday, and more. Responsibilities:
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- As scientific lead ensure that team members are up to date with the latest research and developments in the appropriate therapy/disease area; able to deliver projects to an excellent standard
- Create and review project briefs and outlines for team members and freelancers
- Ensure deliverables and other outputs are scientifically accurate, meeting compliance and regulations, including company policy
- Liaise across teams, working with and mentoring junior team members to ensure scientific excellence across the company
- Build good relations with clients, internal and external stakeholders, and represent the company at meetings as required
- Life science degree (MSc or PhD preferable)
- Significant editorial or writing experience in the medical communication agency
- Experience in reviewing other’s work and providing constructive feedback and direction
- Excellent presentation and communications skills
For more information or to submit an application for this role, please contact Faiza Ahmed on 01932 797992 or email@example.com.
ID Search & Selection has been successfully placing candidates in healthcare communications jobs for over 15 years. Along the way we’ve built many long term relationships with candidates and clients. We’re now trusted recruitment partners to many leading companies, big, small, network and independent.
Our consultants are knowledgeable and professional and will be happy to offer information and advice. We are with you every step of the way, providing a supportive and communicative service that we will tailor to your unique needs.
If you feel that this is not quite the role for you, but are looking for something similar, please feel free to reach out as we would be happy to have a chat.