The Regional Process Owner (RPO) is responsible for the assigned region for the end-to-end order-to-cash processes and reports to the Global Business Services (GBS) Global Process Owner (GPO), Order-to-Cash (O2C). The RPO, O2C ensures quality and continuity of services as delivered to the internal customer base and broader business. This role will drive our GBS vision within the assigned region, partnering with cross-functional leaders and key stakeholders to develop the regional transition roadmap while also playing a key role in activities related to the design of process and governance.
This is a very exciting opportunity to be part of a newly created and growing organization that is transforming finance at Xylem Inc. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, results-oriented individual who will thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess the ability to creatively solve problems, and think on their feet. As Xylem's GBS model expands and matures, the duties and responsibilities of this role will evolve in support of the broader vision.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Shape the vision and strategy for E2E processes within Region to enable Business Objective
- Communicate and drive alignment among regional, function and divisional leaders
- Support the GPO to create visibility of innovative solution in industry forums to the local region
- Work in partnership with the Regional Credit Manager in governance and execution with credit/collections
- Work with the O2C Project Management to drive the regional end-to-end implementation of the processes as outlined in the Project Management Plan
- Represent the Regional internal Xylem governance processes with regard to managing the SP in the O2C E2E activities
- Monitoring and improving the quality of the relationship between the Xylem and the SP, and managing the SP and Xylem's compliance with Global Credit & Collections Policies, contract terms and conditions, commitments, and notifications including Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Build on-going appropriate communication to the Internal Business Partners and Xylem businesses and the service provider
- Establishing productive management level relationships with the SP to ensure the two-way flow of information regarding strategies, priorities, requirements, disputes, and issues
- Ensuring that appropriate audit controls are in place for Xylem's processes, billings, outstanding receivables tracking and collections including follow-through any remedial action plans
- Identifying any additional sourcing areas for continuous improvement
- Ensure adherence to SLAs
- Managing a periodic regional customer satisfaction survey process, including follow-up and remedial action plans