The Counterparty Onboarding team is responsible for the onboarding of all portfolio trading counterparties for new and existing portfolios in line with the Counterparty Risk Policy.
This includes oversight and management of the onboarding process, the maintenance of trading agreements in the Counterparty Central system, responding to business and regulatory change impacting trading agreements and supporting projects that have a trading aspect to them.
We aere looking for some with
On-board Equity and Fixed Income Counterparties in line with local jurisdiction regulations
* Co-ordinate the negotiation of Terms of Business
* Provision of MIFID consents and any other local regulation disclosure as required
* Provide Portfolio KYC as requested
* Co-ordinate internal system set up
* Establishment of FIX connections with external EMS providers
* Co-ordinate broker of set up with outsourced back office provider
* Work with internal stakeholders such to establish any custody market specific trading lines e.g. Hong Kong Stock Connect, Saudi Arabia, Vietnam
Co-ordinate the onboarding of all portfolio derivative counterparty relationships
Work with Portfolio Onboarding Teams, Traders and Investment Teams to scope out derivative requirements for the various mandates/investment strategies
Facilitate the completion of KYC requests from existing counterparties to ensure maintenance of trading relationships.
Maintenance of all trading agreements
Maintenance of Operational Authorised Signatory List
Reporting Complete annual Eligible Markets Review
Provide Monthly TCA data from Custodians to Amace
DDQ/RFP and audit requestsNot what you are looking for? Try these related job searchesCounterparty Onboarding Manager jobs in LondonJobs at Taylor James Resourcing in LondonFintech Sales jobs in London
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: