Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Swim Teacher in our Guiseley Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will be providing safe and effective lessons for our customers. As a Swim Teacher, you will;
- Engage, coach and inspire members of all ages to achieve their swimming goals.
- Deliver one-to-one lessons or group classes.
- Be an approachable, positive role model with a fun, engaging approach and a talent for coaching that meets individual's needs.
- We'll also look to you to promote memberships by explaining all the advantages that our facilities can offer in order to improve total health and wellbeing.
To succeed as a Swim Teacher you will have;
- ASA Level 2 or an equivalent qualification, together with a track record of coaching swimmers of all ages and abilities.
- Experience working with colleagues to improve the performance of teaching programmes.A track record of achieving targets.
- A confident and approachable mannerism, with great communication skills. You will be committed to making the most out of every opportunity to learn and develop further.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Salary - £16 per hour
Closing date - 21/02/2020
Location -Guiseley, Leeds
Contract Type - Bank contract
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.