Academics Coventry are currently supporting a Secondary School in Coventry in a search for strong and enthusiastic Psychology Teacher. Joining an ambitious department, the Psychology Teacher employed must share this passion for Psychology and be a good motivator. This role will be full time and due to start Easter 2020.
A good understanding of the Key Stage 4 Psychology is mandatory with the potential to teach Key Stage 5. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Psychology Teacher or enthusiastic NQT looking for career progression with ongoing training and professional development.
* Qualified Teacher Status or NQT with recent UK classroom experience is essential
* Up to date knowledge of the current Psychology curriculum at Key Stages 3 & 4
* Dedicated and hardworking individual
* Joining a strong and supportive department
* Excellent rate of pay
* Opportunities for training and personal progression
If you are a motivated and ambitious Psychology Teacher or talented NQT, please contact Charlie at Academics on 02475 187777or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: