An amazing new job opportunity has arisen for a dedicated Deputy Registered Manager manage an exceptional children's home service based in Hampshire. As a Deputy Registered Manager you will be working for one of UK's leading health care providers.
This amazing home is a comfortable, warm environment that supports the needs of children between the ages of 5 – 19 who have complex needs which include autistic spectrum disorder. The main focus is to support young people to develop life skills and independence in a fun, nurturing and understanding way.
As a Deputy Registered Manager your day to day duties include:
- Supervises the effective implementation of individual programmes by supporting the teaching and learning, social and independence activities and experiences, which enhance the learning and development of Learners and Young People.
- Manages the well-being and behaviour of Learners and Young People, including sensitive pastoral situations, dealing with immediate issues on own shift and within own team ensuring outcomes are appropriately followed up and reported, referring significant occurrences to senior staff through agreed channels as appropriate.
- Support staff in own team to maintain effective professional relationships with students/pupils, parents, colleagues, outside agencies and other professionals referring any issues to senior staff as appropriate.
- Acting as a positive role model, provide effective supervision and guidance for own team contributing to their performance and professional development.
- Inputs into development of local procedures and supervises staff in own team to ensure all actions comply with policy and procedure and are in line with regulatory, statutory and compliance requirements and meet quality standards.
An ideal Deputy Registered Manager must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
- Proven people management/supervisory skills within a residential setting, including motivating, directing, delegating
- Proven organisational skills
- Proven financial management skills
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
- At least 2 years’ experience in a supervisory role within a children’s residential setting.
The successful Deputy Registered Manager will receive an excellent salary of £24,000 per annum. This is exciting position is a Full Time role working for 37.5 hours a week. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Care first - Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Voluntary benefit
To be considered for this position you must Have attained a Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care for Children and Young People.
Reference ID: 3907
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Sharon Stuart on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org