TRAK Employment Solutions are currently looking for CCTV operators that hold a valid SIA CCTV Licence to join one of our clients thriving teams. Our client is offering 8 hour shifts on a rotating shift pattern, alongside excellent training programme. Positions are avilable on both a full time and part time basis.
To provide a monitoring and control service using CCTV, communication systems and computer based access control systems, within the standards laid down in the Code of Practice and Operational Procedural Manual.
* To monitor CCTV cameras in your local area, assisting the Police and making a REAL difference.
* To maintain the security of the CCTV Control and equipment rooms at all times
* To operate and monitor the control room systems
* Liaise with visitors using systems
* To notify the police and other authorized persons/organisations of incidents
* Records reviewing on behalf of the client or police in accordance with legislation
* Ensure professional quality of service delivery and compliance with legislative requirements.
* SIA CCTV Licence is essential
* Flexible and adaptable to work shift patterns
* Able to interact with customers
* willing to do rotating shift pattern
* customer service and control room experience
Operators will be required to undergo a police vetting procedure or other approved security clearance before commencing duties as a CCTV operator.