Welcome to a different kind of management position and a different kind of company. Here at Hertz, not only are we celebrating over 100 years of service to our people, but we are leading the way of technology, innovation, greener cars/vans and serving our corporate clients like never before.
We are currently looking for our next City Manager to replace a recently promoted position at Heathrow Airport.
Interested? Read on for more information on the role and the person we are looking for!
The role: Taking the wheel at Hertz
As a City Manager you will be responsible for specific locations, with full accountability for maximising profitability and ensuring the delivery of first class service to all our customers. The City Manager will effectively manage and motivate people in order to develop local commercial activities, promote the sale of ancillary products, optimise Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and optimise the assets and people allocation.
- Fleet planning
- Review and plan staffing levels for cluster with RMs and HRBPs
- Optimise and plan assets and people allocation
- Achieve corporate objectives with particular focus on fleet utilisation, cost controls, productivity and team development.
- Drive and set the revenue strategy to deliver on targets set by Europe
- Drive and maximise customer service opportunities.
- Engage, support, empower and monitor people to ensure that the highest levels of customer service and image are established and maintained throughout.
- People management including recruiting and training
- Work closely with other key departments within the organisation to develop the branches.
- Monitor competitors, specifically in areas of rates, fleet, staffing and new branch openings.
- Ensure that rental, security, control of Company assets and Health and Safety procedures are met and adhered to.
- Ensure that the locations Financial/Quality audit requirements are achieved.
Your benefits: Fuelling your journey
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Fantastic customer service and sales training
- Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme - keeping you healthy and fit
- Discount on private health insurance, dental cover, travel insurance, Air Lounge pass and more
- Income protection as part of our enhanced pension scheme
- Life insurance cover that enables your loved ones to receive a tax free lump sum should the worst happen
- Career development opportunities across Hertz UK and Europe
- Staff discount at locations across Europe
- Free on-site staff parking
Your Skills: What you'll need for a great journey
- Full UK or EU Driving License
- People Management and Leadership experience
- Decision Making
- Target Driven
- Customer Driven
- Planning & Organisation Skills
- Negotiation, Influencing and sales skills
- Demonstrates flexibility and able to work within demanding business environment
- Financial Analysis
The Hertz Corporation has an exciting portfolio of rental car brands - including Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly - as well as the fleet management company Donlen. We are one of the largest worldwide airport vehicle rental companies, and the Hertz brand is one of the most recognized in the world.
Our mission is to be the preferred rental car company and you have the opportunity to help steer this mission. Get in touch today and APPLY NOW.